Amplify NC is a new company to the area that brings years of concerts and events from all types of Genre’s. We have done Country, Christian, Middle School, High School, Under 21, College, Young Adult, Old School, Hip Hop, Rap, EDM, House, Trap etc. We have the experience to bring you top DJ’s and artists and look forward to many events over the upcoming years. We will be looking into the larger venues in the area and working with there management to bring national artists of all types to the area. Our plan to work with the local colleges and schools bringing on campus events to the schools is a specialty of ours.
Membership Rules (without exception)
- You must be a member in order to gain access to the venue!
- You must have a state or school issued ID to join the club.
- You will be asked at the front door to please read and agree to the rules while we scan you ID and the software verifies that it is a valid form of ID. Once the appropriate age is determined we reserve the right to use wristbands and UV ink to mark hands and so that the bartenders can see the age determination.
- The bartenders will always have the option of asking you for an ID and they may double check the software. We are doing everything we can to not serve alcohol to underage people. The fines are terrible in North Carolina and the penalties are even worse. Please do not put the venue, the bartender or you the patron at risk.
- You must be 21 to consume alcohol.
- It is a Criminal offense in North Carolina to share your drink with a minor.
- There is a Dress Code at Amplify, Please look on the website for the rules.
- Management prohibits any weapon to be brought into the facility. Whether a knife or other you will be made to leave and arrested! There are no exceptions to this rule.
- North Carolina law prohibits smoking inside the facility. There will be a smoking area provided outside that will be secured.
- Management and staff have the right to refuse entry or service to anyone for any reason.
- North Carolina prohibits gambling in a licensed facility.
- No alcohol is allowed to be removed from the licensed facility.
- IF the rules of the venue are not followed your membership will be revoked!
We at Amplify are working hard to promote safe, enjoyable and law abiding events. At no time will we compromise the safety of our customers. Security personnel will be present at any and all events.
All parts of the building as well as the outside of the venue are monitored and recorded with the highest caliber video cameras available to us. We reserve the right to use this video for promotional purposes. Additionally since security and safety are priority #1 the video will be turned over to law enforcement to help us prosecute persons that do not follow rules or cause violence against another member or damage the complex or venue.
Casually stylish club attire. No Plain White-T, or hoodies, and collared shirts are always preferred, but not mandatory for men. Pants must be fixed at the normal belt level or close. Your attitude and the way you conduct yourself is essential to being a member at Amplify. Additionally at no time are you allowed to cover your face.That information may be shared with the local police if necessary.
Drinks - Alcohol
We have a license to serve Mixed Alcohol beverages as well as a Malt Beverage License. Our bartenders will make every effort to meet everyone’s expectations. If something is wrong please just let us know. Also PLEASE DRINK responsibly! If you need a taxi or UBER please let us know we will be happy to make the call for you. Additioally we have coffee if needed.
Drinks - Under 21
We always have water, soda, sports drink, energy drinks, coffee etc
We do not serve food yet, but we do offer some prepackaged snacks such as chips etc.
More information. (Coming Soon)
We are looking at our own food trailer. Stay tuned for updates.
Many of our nights will have special DJ’s or artists so the music will be selected. Other nights when the house DJ is onsite we will ask the crowd to let us know if they want something different or special to be played. Our DJ’s are very skilled and have access to over 100,000 song on there computers to select from. Based on the age of the crowd the music may be “radio edited” so that we can keep the music more “age” appropriate.
Concert Lights and Sound!
We have full concert sound and lights. There will be plenty of effects used like confetti cannons, CO2 emitters, 18 lasers, strobes etc. We are all about the performance. Please take a look at the events page to see if there is a particular event that you may be interested in. You will also be able to text the DJ’s and see if you can get your song choice played.